Entrance Fee-Based Color-A-Thon Event
You can earn up to 70% Profit on your event
Perfect for High School and Non-Profits whao wnat to host a 5k community-wide event. We suggest that each entry fee includes 1 color pack and a t-shirt. We will provide the color packs, you purchase the t-shirts at ONLY $3 each!
Up to 70% PROFIT:
Ask your School-A-Thon Sales
Representative for more details
What School-A-Thon Provides to you:
- Bulk Color Dust: The more money you raise the more color dust we send.
- Individual Color Packs: One for each participant.
- Color Coordinator Guide: Takes the chairperson from planning to completion of your event.
- 15 Event Posters to promote your event throughout the community.
- Registration Fliers.
- Credit Card Processing: For online donations.
- Credit Card Fees: Included at no additional charge.
- Money Management Software: An easy tool to assist and organize the chairperson with entry fees.
- Student Awards Program: Great incentives including personal color packs, sunglasses, wigs and much more.
- Option to rent Color-A-Thon outdoor Flags for use during your event.
- Option to rent Color-A-Thon Arch for your event.
- 30 route marker flags: Makes marking your course easy and helps guide your participants.
- Feed on Fitness Twitter Feed: Healthy lifestyle suggestions kids can use for life.
- DJ Party Guide: Suggested script, tips and suggested song list if you hire a DJ.
- Custom Event site with banner ads for your group to sell and keep 100% of the profit. We suggest selling them for $500 each.
- Freight for all of the above items that are shipped to your group is included - No hidden fees!
- Great Customer Service!
Pledge Goal Per Participant:
Get started today!
Custom Registration Site
You have your own registrationsite and unique URL for online participant registration.
- Accepts credit cards.
- Creates online list for event day.
What you provide and are responsible for:
- Happy Volunteers to plan and run the event.
- $3.00 per T-Shirt for participants and/or volunteers.
- After party expenses: DJ, water or anything else your group would like to have at your party. The banner ad sales should cover those expenses.
- The event is run by your volunteers so you have maximum control and porfit and can make the Color-A-Thon your very own.