ENTRANCE FEE-BASED SCHOOL-A-THON COLOR RUN EVENT
Earn up to 70 percent profit with a School-A-Thon color run entrance fee-based event. The popular craze that’s taking over the nation is perfect for high schools or nonprofits looking to host a 5k community-wide event. We suggest that each entry fee include one color pack and a T-shirt. We’ll provide the color packs and you purchase the T-shirts for just $3 each!
Here’s what School-A-Thon provides:
- Bulk color dust. The more money you raise, the more color dust we send.
- Individual Color Packs. Each participant receives one.
- Color coordinator guide. This School-A-Thon color run expert will advise the chairperson from planning to completion.
- 15 event posters. Use these to promote your event throughout the community.
- Color-a-thon 5k registration fliers. Hand these out to spread the news and gain participants.
- Credit card processing. This service makes it easy to accept your color-a-thon 5k registration fees online.
- Credit card fees included. We cover this expense at no additional charge, so you can keep the maximum profit from all your color-a-thon 5k registration fees.
- Money management software. This easy-to-use tool assists the chairperson with organizing entry fees.
- Student awards program. Great incentives like personal color packs, sunglasses, wigs and more help make your School-A-Thon color run even more fun.
- Optional Color-A-Thon outdoor flags and/or arch rental. These are ideal for use during your event.
- 30 route marker flags. These flags make marking your course easy and help to guide participants.
- “Feed on Fitness” Twitter feed. This feed provides healthy lifestyle suggestions kids can use for life.
- DJ party guide. This guide includes a suggested script, tips and recommended song choices for an optional DJ, if you choose to hire or enlist one.
- Custom event site with banner ads. Your group can sell the website banner ads and keep 100% of the profit. We suggest selling them for $500 each.
- Included freight shipping. That covers all of the above items that are shipped to your group.
- Excellent customer service! The start-to-finish support will make hosting your School-A-Thon color run as easy and successful as possible.
Here’s all you need to provide:
- Excited and eager volunteers. You choose your team to plan and run the event.
- $3 per T-shirt. These can be for participants and/or volunteers.
- After party expenses. This may include a DJ, water or anything else your group would like to have at the party. Keep in mind that banner ad sales should cover these expenses.
- Your own flair. The event is run by your volunteers, so you not only make the maximum profit but also have maximum control to make the School-A-Thon color run event your very own.
Ask your School-A-Thon color run sales representative for more details.
Take Your “Thon” to a New, Exciting Level!
Discover fantastic services, more participation and more profit!Get Started Now!
Custom Registration Site
You have your own registration site and unique URL for online School-A-Thon 5k registration.
- Accepts credit cards.
- Creates online list for event day.