Do you plan school fundraisers? Naturally, your goal is to host school fundraisers that make the most money while requiring the least amount of effort. Thankfully, there are a few A+ school fundraising ideas that have made it to the top of the class. Read on to learn why schools are opting for a school fun run fundraiser – the perfect combination of the best fundraising ideas for schools.
1. Fun Run: Fundraising Made Easy
A fun run is quite simply a fundraiser where students solicit pledges of financial support from friends and family to participate in a running or walking event.
Research has shown that a fun run (or walk) is the easiest type of fundraising event to plan and offers the highest return on investment. These races, which often include the entire school, commonly have a special twist to them, like having participants dress up in wild costumes or run an obstacle course. Fun runs are great because people don’t have to be runners to participate. They just have to be interested in having fun while supporting an important cause.
So, what makes a fun run so easy and profitable?
- Planning is incredibly simple.
- Fun runs tend to be affordable and family-friendly, attracting even more participants.
- Crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising are built-in, maximizing profitability.
- The event raises funds while promoting physical fitness.
- A fun run is tailor-made for social media.
2. “Thon” Fundraiser: An Interactive Alternative
A “thon” fundraiser is an interactive alternative to traditional product fundraisers. Whether it’s a spell-a-thon or a walk-a-thon, “thon” fundraisers are perfect for schools who want to raise the bar (and profit) on their current fundraising ideas. Fundraising through this type of event has become increasingly popular in the nonprofit community due to the ease of planning. The following are a few reasons why schools love “thon” fundraisers.
- “Thon” fundraisers help raise awareness of your mission in a fun, interactive way.
- This method of fundraising helps build support in the community.
- People tend to be enthusiastic about planning and running the event.
- Events are simple and can be run just like a book fair or holiday shop, maximizing control and profits.
- “Thon” fundraisers can increase profits. In fact, dollar for dollar, “thon” fundraisers incur the fewest costs, making them perfect for a school looking to get the most bang for their buck.
Get 2-For-1 With A School-A-Thon Color Run Fundraiser
Get the best of what fun runs and “thon” fundraisers have to offer with a School-A-Thon Color Run! Our innovative Color-A-Thon fundraiser events are profitable and fun, providing each participant with color dust to celebrate with. Color-A-Thons are perfect for any school that’s looking to host a more experiential run or walk to raise money. Our program can help you make up to a 70-percent profit for your school. This fundraising program includes amazing prizes, a fantastic incentive program and our Money Management Software to help you get the most participation and profit for your school.
Infuse Some Color Into Your Event With School-A-Thon
Raising money for your school shouldn’t be boring or repetitive. Let School-A-Thon’s school fundraising ideas take your fundraising events from bland to grand! Plan your Color-A-Thon event today. Have a question or need more information. Reach out to our dedicated customer service team.