As the school year draws to a close, you and your child may be looking forward to summer break as a well-deserved reprieve. The challenge lies in shifting gears from a known routine to a new, possibly less-structured schedule. Read on for practical tips for making a smooth transition to summer.
Well… we all know that. But it doesn’t seem to stop them from spending more time in front of a screen than we’d like them to. A good percentage of our kids are only spending 30 to 40 minutes a day outside. Instead, they are replacing valuable outdoor time with up to seven hours of screen time. Yikes! This inactive lifestyle will have a long term affect on these kid’s health and well-being.
Color Run Fundraising
We take your “thon” event from bland to grand with great Color Run events. Call today and schedule your Color-A-Thon event!
Follow us on Facebook
- Tips for shifting into summer break modeJune 8, 2021 - 12:59 pm
- Kids Need to Play Outside!May 26, 2021 - 3:19 pm
- What to Eat Before a Race and After You Cross the Finish LineJanuary 2, 2020 - 1:58 pm
- Exciting Fundraiser Incentive Ideas To Boost Color Run ParticipationNovember 26, 2019 - 8:06 pm
- The Best Way to Throw Color Run Powder: Fun Ways to Spread a Little ColorOctober 25, 2019 - 6:39 pm